A Press office service reserved to media professionals is set up for 53° IFLA World Congress.
During the Congress a Press room will be available for all registered journalists.
Registration for IFLA2016 (press only)
The press accreditation for IFLA 2016 can be made not later than April 14th, 2016.
Please read the following instructions before sending us your pre–registration:
- The accreditation is may not be transferred
- The press registration is exclusively reserved to journalists (including web, radio and television) and photographers.
- Please note that only journalists who will receive the e-mail confirmation will be able to take part to the 53° IFLA World Congress - Approvals will be eclusively given at discretion of IFLA2016 Press office.
- The badge will be available from April 20th at press welcome desk (please do not forget your confimation e-mail);
- The badge allows you to follow all events open to journalists.
- Incompleted applications or not matching requirements will not be considered.
How to register
Press registrations have to be send only by fax to number + 39 011505976 with:
Official letter on headed paper signed by the director or editor in chief of the magazine (or newspaper, or radio, or tv, or website) which ask the registration for the journalist; in the letter should be specified:
- Name, periodicity and circulation;
- The area diffusion;
- Web address;
- A short description of the article the journalist wants to write;
- The prevued date of the publication;
- Which interviews he/she need to make.
- copy of professional card (for countries where is applicable);
- contacts of the journalist: complete name and surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number.
Press documents (free download)
To contact the press office write to:
Press office IFLA2016
laWhite – press office and more | tel. + 39 011 2764708 email@example.com
Silvia Bianco | firstname.lastname@example.org | + 39 333 80 98 719
Clio Amerio | email@example.com | + 39 349 16 14 867
Benedetta Musso | firstname.lastname@example.org| + 39 339 47 58 918